Stefan Emmenegger (Partner)
Attorney at Law, LL.M., BSc., SBA Mediator
Phone: + 41 31 356 21 21
- LL.M. International Business Law 2015, Sorbonne-Assas International Law School (Paris/Singapore)
- Mediator SAV (Swiss Bar Association) 2011
- Practising since 2009
- Admission to Swiss bars 2009
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BScBA) 2008 (University of Berne)
- Master of Law (MLaw) 2006, Main Emphasis Certificate: Commercial Law, “magna cum laude” (University of Berne)
Employment in a court of first instance in Berne and in a law firm.
German, English, French
Preferred areas of practice:
Stefan Emmenegger renders advisory services and represents clients in litigation. His main focus is on commercial and contract law, as well as insolvency law. He is further well experienced in administrative law (especially construction law, constitutional law, food law and animal feed law) and as litigator in public procedural law. He also acts as mediator, in particular in cases with a commercial background.